WayToWealthTM will hereafter be referred to as the "Provider" and the domain name waytowealthpro.com as the "Website".
By using this Website, inquiring from us, reading our materials, or purchasing products or services from us, you agree to the terms and conditions herein. Please make sure you read this section carefully.
By use of any information and hyperlinks, or purchase of any products or services, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. Copyright: Unless indicated otherwise, copyright for all materials © WayToWealthTM, all rights reserved worldwide. All proprietary work is protected by international copyright law. No reproduction or translation, either electronically or mechanically, is permitted without express written consent from the Provider.
2. Disclaimer: The information, products and services contained on or sold by the website are for information purposes only and do not serve as financial advice of any kind.
By using the Website, you accept full responsibility for the use of materials, information, products or services.
It is recommended that you conduct independent research and retain the services of competent professionals for legal, accounting, investment or financial advice.
The Provider and our affiliates will not accept any responsibility for direct, indirect, or consequential loss, damage or injury connected with the Website, products or services.
3. In no case shall the Provider's liability, as well as the liability of our affiliates, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected with the Website, services or products, exceed the total dollar or rand amount you paid the Provider or affiliates.
4. The Provider and our affiliates do not make any warranties, including, without limitation, guarantees of income, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, as well warranties of accuracy, completeness, currentness, noninfringement, merchantability with respect to products and services provided or offered by the Website.
5. No "spam". You shall not use the Website content for spamming, or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. You shall not engage in any unsolicited email practices in relation to the Provider's services or materials.
6. You agree that you will not distribute, electronically transmit or display any materials in connection with the Provider's services which violate any local or international laws, or infringe on any intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights) of any party.
7. The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that may inadvertently have been installed on your device.
8. These terms are subject to change at any time without notice. The Provider reserves the right to make changes, which become effective immediately.
9. The Provider will make every effort to keep their website(s) operational. However, certain technical difficulties or routine maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. Users and customers agree not to hold the Provider liable for any of the consequences of such interruptions.